On Thursday 8th October 2020 at 6pm, Withers Progress Association Incorporation (WPA Inc.) held their general meeting at the Withers Community Heart Centre (WCHC).
Some of the topics and events that were covered in the general meeting were are as follows:
- CCTV cameras and security footage setup
- Residents concern of anti-social behaviour in the community
- General maintenance of properties
- Next Bunnings sausage sizzle dates
- Future events for the Withers Community Heart Centre (WCHC)
- New members joining the group
- Preparations for November 2021’s celebration of the Des Ugle Park’s 25th anniversary.
We are thrilled to welcome Melissa Lee to the position of treasurer with Withers Progress Association Incorporation (WPA Inc.)
If you have concerns or issues you may want to discuss in person, our details are below.
We will be following Covid-19 recommended safety and health practices in our centre.