On the 30th November 2019 the Withers Progress Association Inc. (WPA Inc.) held the Des Ugle Park Christmas Fair for the local community.
It was a great day with many activities and entertainment for the whole family to enjoy. There was live music, food trucks, market stalls, tractor train, bouncy castle, Hey Presto magician, face painting, climbing wall, Santa, Peel Zoo 2U wildlife and many more.
Ron Fitch was presented with a lifetime membership award of recognition for his support to the Friends of Des Ugle Park and Withers Progress Association Inc. (WPA Inc.) We would like to thank Ron Fitch for all his hard work and support to the Withers community and preservation of the Des Ugle Park. None of this would have been possible without his dedication and support over the years.
For more information on Lina Coe Photography click on the link below
We would also like to thank our sponsors, volunteers and everyone who has helped us out throughout the year. We would like to wish everyone Season’s Greetings, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
If you would like to find out more information on any of the community groups or their services click on the links below
- Girl Guides WA – www.girlguideswa.org.au
- Grow – www.grow.org.au
- NDIS APM Communities- https://apm.net.au/
- Forrest Personnel – https://www.fp.org.au/
- Bunbury Soup Van Inc –https://www.facebook.com/bunburysoupvan/
- Salvation Army – www.salvationarmy.org.au
- Hudson Road Family Centre – http://www.hudsonfamilycentre.org.au/